Register to vote

Register online at
Print out the application at: and send it to 1100 Massachusetts St., Lawrence, KS 66044 (Douglas County), or P.O. Box 321, Oskaloosa, KS 66066 (Jefferson County)

Check out a charity before you give

Claim your unclaimed property

Kansas businesses send the names of people with bank accounts, wages, stocks and dividends that are considered to be abandoned to the State Treasurer. You can check to see if your name is on the list by calling 1-800-432-0386 or by visiting

Check on road conditions

Telemarketing No-Call List

The Kansas No-Call Act prohibits businesses from calling to sell a product or service to consumers registered on the no-call list. Call 1-888-382-1222 or register online at  Organizations soliciting charitable donations and calls concerning political candidates or issues are not prohibited, however as a candidate, I promise to not authorize robocalls as part of my campaign.

Kansas State Government links

State of Kansas home page:




Attorney General:

Insurance Commissioner:

Secretary of State: